Why We Roast At 419° F For Unmatchable Results Palmitic acid is said to help increase the effects of the liver in detoxification through coffee enemas. After extended research and consultation into the coffee roasting process, what we discovered was that the melting point of palmitic acid is precisely 419° F and not a degree higher. This means that when our coffee is roasted we have the highest possible palmitic acid available from the beans, whilst also retaining the ideal medium-light roast as recommended in official guidelines (such as those recommended by the Gerson Institute). Why not give it a try today and see for yourself? You’ve nothing to lose as your purchase is secure with Aussie Health Co’s, 100% money-back guarantee within 90 days of purchase!
- ✅ SPECIFICALLY CREATED FOR ENEMAS | Our coffee is uniquely roasted at 419° F to a medium/light coloration (as recommended by Gerson guidelines). This gives it the highest amount of palmitic acid possible to provide the best results for enemas.
- ✅ 100% USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC | Certified by the Washington State Dept. of Agriculture to ensure no toxic chemical pesticides or fertilizers have been used. Our coffee is carefully prepared in Seattle by professional roasters.
- ✅ SPECIALITY GRADE BEANS | Inspected under the official coffee “q-grade” system to be free of primary defects and bad odors. Rigorous testing of our coffee is carried out to give you peace of mind and ensure the bean type and consistency in aligned with Gerson Therapy guidelines.
- ✅ PRE-GROUND COFFEE BEANS | Already finely ground (for maximum caffeine levels) and silver foil packed to ensure freshness is locked in whilst providing maximum convenience. This enema coffee blend comes ready for use straight out of the packet.
- ✅ ARABICA PERUVIAN BEANS | Sourced from Peru then roasted, and ground in house to ensure 100% purity of the beans. Grown high in the Peruvian mountains, these beans are believed to be the first species of coffee ever to be cultivated.