INCLUDES: Big Berkey stainless steel housing (Upper, Lower & Lid), 2 Black Berkey Filters, 2 Fluoride Elements, 2 Hole Plugs, 1 knob, 1 easy flow spigot, and 1 set of easy to follow assembly instructions. When drinking water that’s been filtered using a Berkey purifier, you can rest assured that your water is clean and safe for consumption. In fact, Black Berkey purifier elements are far more powerful compared to competitors’ water filters. When tested Berkey water filter elements removed 100% of pathogens, allowing them to be classified as purifiers rather than simply filters. The included two (white) Berkey fluoride filters attach to the bottom of the Berkey Purifiers and hang in the lower chamber. Berkey fluoride filters reduce the amount of fluoride in your water UP TO 95%. Each Fluoride filter has a lifespan of 1,000 gallons and each purifier can filter up to 3,000 gallons. The Big Berkey is constructed from High Grade 304 Stainless Steel, and can accommodate up to four Berkey Purification elements and four Fluoride filters, however only two of each are included with this package.
- Includes Big Berkey stainless steel housing (Upper, Lower, Lid and spigot etc.), 2 Black Berkey Filters, and 2 Fluoride Elements.
- Holds 2.25 gallons of purified water. Designed for home use for 4 to 16 people
- The Big Berkey is made with High Grade 304 Stainless Steel and measures 8.5″D x 21″H when assembled
- Each (1) Purification Element has a lifespan of 3,000 gallons. That’s 6,000 gallons for a two-filter system.
- Each (1) Fluoride Filter attaches onto the stem of the Black Element, as a post filters, and can filter up to 1,000 gallons (3,785 liters).