Recognized leader in the field of natural medicine.
Bio-Botanical Research, Inc. was founded in 1987 in response to the needs of physicians addressing opportunistic infections. The following year, Great Smokies Diagnostic Laboratories (now Genova) was sent a sample of Biocidin by a physician and had it tested for sensitivity against bacteria and yeast species. They found that Biocidin was the most powerful inhibitor of pathogenic organisms that they had tested, and that it was equal or more effective than traditional therapies. They began to refer physicians, and soon many practitioners across the country were reporting outstanding clinical results.
In response to health care practitioners continued request for effective solutions to address problems associated with intestinal ecology, immune system disregulation and detoxification, a selection of companion products were developed. Today, over 27 years later, Bio-Botanical Research, Inc. is recognized as a leader in the field of natural medicine.
Founding director Dr. Rachel Fresco L. Ac., Ph. D. continues to use her extensive background in medical herbology, functional medicine and clinical nutrition to develop innovative specialty products for health professional use. Dr. Fresco is a popular speaker on the topic of biofilms, microbiome balance, and systemic microbial challenges.
- SUPPORTS GUT HEALTH: Biocidin is a synergistic combination of botanical medicines which targets the entire GI tract and supports microbiome balance for healthy digestion and elimination
- PROVEN RESULTS: Independent laboratory testing has concluded that Biocidin has broad reaching effects, including addressing biofilms
- CLINICALLY TESTED: Biocidin has been laboratory and clinically tested for effectiveness for over 25 years
- WHAT IT DOES: Recommended as nutritional support by leading practitioners addressing GI Dysbiosis, Candida, Lyme, Autism, SIBO, Winter Wellness, microbial challenges and LPS endotoxins
- SUGGESTED USE: To decrease die-off reactions increase very gradually per tolerance from Beginning to the Moderate usage levels; May be used at the Maximum Usage level in acute cases if well tolerated; Not for use during pregnancy