Boiron Calendula Ointment, Homeopathic Medicine for Skin Irritation and Burns, 1 Ounce (Pack of 3)
- The flowers of the Calendula officinalis plant, also known as the Garden marigold, have been used topically for generations to naturally heal skin irritations. As the active ingredient in Boiron Calendula Ointment, Calendula helps promote the healing of minor burns, cuts, scrapes, chapped and chafed skin and other minor skin irritations. It’s a must-have for your family’s first aid kit.
- The heavier texture of Calendula Ointment promotes healing by moisturizing the irritation. Calendula Ointment adheres to the skin longer to maintain contact between the affected area and the healing agent for optimal healing.
- Try it on minor first degree burns, blisters, chafing, cuts, scrapes or cracked heels. It also works well on chapped hands and lips, as well as nasal irritation from colds. The paraben-free ointment has no artificial colors or perfumes.
- Calendula Ointment works naturally with your body.
- At Boiron, we believe there’s more than one way to feel better. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing quality medicines. As world leader in homeopathy, our passion is your health. Our promise is your satisfaction.
- A homeopathic medicine that works naturally
- Won’t sting
- No artificial colors or perfumes
- Regulated as a OTC (Over the Counter) drug by the FDA