Chelidonium Majus, commonly known as Greater Celandine or Tetterwort, Nipplewort, or Swallowwort, is a herbaceous perennial plant, the only species in the genus Chelidonium. It is native to Europe and western Asia and introduced widely in North America. Greater celandine is a perennial herb with an erect habit, and reaches 30 to 120 cm high. When injured, the plant exudes a yellow to orange latex. The flowers consist of four yellow petals, each about 1 cm long, with two sepals. It is considered an aggressive invasive plant in natural areas.
- We made this Celandine liquid extract using ONLY natural ingredients! This extract does not contain Alcohol, GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or fertilizers!
- Expertly extracted under strict quality standards and procedures from the Certified Organic Celandine Dried above-ground parts. We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Celandine glycerite: dry plant material / menstruum ratio is 1:3! Extraction rate: 1 ml of glycerite is equal to 330 mg of dried herb!
- We produce our liquid extracts using ONLY natural ingredients! All herbs are organically grown, ethically wild harvested, or selectively imported. Our glycerites do not contain alcohol, GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or fertilizers!
- Proudly made in the USA in an FDA registered facility under srtict laboratory control.