Terraflora is a novel broad-spectrum synbiotic formulated with a combination of spore form probiotics, and ancient prebiotics designed for robust support of gastrointestinal health.
Terraflora’s advanced formulation of beneficial strains and ancient prebiotics are designed to support the biodiversity reflected in ancestral diets.
PROBIOTIC + PREBIOTIC = SYNBIOTIC
With a guaranteed potency and DNA verified bacteria strains, these microorganisms are scientifically proven to effectively produce highly bioavailable antioxidants and riboflavin, right at the site of absorption. Terraflora’s innovative combination introduces…
- Ribospore (Bacillus pumilus)
- EM144 (Bacillus megaterium)
WHY CHOOSE SOIL-BASED ORGANISMS?
Through diet and lifestyle, our earliest ancestors were routinely exposed to spore-based bacteria found in healthy soils and our natural environment. In our modern and hyper-sanitized world, this primitive yet vital connection to nature has been all but lost.
To ensure potency and good viability, most probiotics require refrigeration and have a short shelf life. The soil-based bacteria in Terraflora are heat-stable and require no refrigeration. The all-natural capsule encasing of Terraflora protects the bacteria against degradation by stomach acid, so they reach their target destination – the lower GI tract – intact and alive. Uniquely formulated with organic seaweeds, mushroom extracts, and humic acid, Terraflora contains a diverse spectrum of naturally occurring food-based polyphenols and polysaccharides.
Enviromedica is an innovative natural health and wellness company, applying evolutionary theory to understand what drives the human body toward or away from optimal health. This research is reflected in a full spectrum offering of foundational support products, utilizing only the purest ingredients from around the world.
- INTRODUCING TERRAFLORA – Expo West NEXTY awards finalist for Best New Supplement 2019. Terraflora is a novel broad spectrum synbiotic formulated with a combination of spore form probiotics, and ancient food-based prebiotics, designed for robust support of gastrointestinal and immune health. Terraflora’s advanced formula of beneficial probiotic strains and prebiotic fibers are designed to support the gut biodiversity reflected in our ancestral diets.
- GUARANTEED POTENCY PROBIOTIC with DNA VERIFIED STRAINS Terraflora’s innovative strain combination introduces Ribospore (Bacillus pumilus) and Bacillus megaterium EM144, microorganisms scientifically proven to produce antioxidants and riboflavin right at the site of absorption. Riboflavin is an essential nutrient for maintaining a healthy digestive tract in men, women, and kids. Terraflora’s Probiotic Bio-Complex contains 1 billion viable cells or colony forming units.
- PROBIOTIC SUPPORT + PREBIOTIC VIABILITY = A SYNBIOTIC BIO COMPLEX – Terraflora’s prebiotic complex contains a diverse spectrum of natural polyphenols and polysaccharides to support healthy intestinal flora. Formulated with organic wakame and bladderwrack seaweed, reishi, chaga mushroom extracts, and humic acid. The all-natural, gelatin, veggie capsule encasing of the probiotic bacteria protects the microbiome against degradation by stomach acids, so the bacteria reach the lower GI tract alive.
- WHY SBOs or SOIL-BASED ORGANISMS? Through diet and lifestyle, our earliest ancestors were routinely exposed to complete spore-based bacteria found in healthy soil, humus, and the earth’s natural environment. Terraflora is bringing back that vital connection to nature that is all but lost. To ensure potency and viability, most probiotics require refrigeration and have a short shelf life, the soil based bacteria in Terraflora are heat stable and require no refrigeration.
- TRUE ANCESTRAL NUTRITION – Enviromedica is an innovative natural health and wellness company, applying science-based evolutionary theory to understand what drives the human body toward or away from optimal health. Our research is reflected in a full spectrum offering of foundational support products the body can easily recognize. Enviromedica is also the manufacturer and distributor of Ancient Minerals magnesium flakes, oil, gel, and lotion globally.