Frontier Co-op German Chamomile is a key ingredient in deliciously soothing teas. With a fruity and floral flavor profile, this is a must-have for relaxing just before bed. Make yourself a cup and relax!
Our German chamomile is raised in Croatia, and each step of the growing process is natural.
Best uses: Perfect for teas, but also great for DIY lotions, bath blends, and shampoos and conditioners for light-colored hair.
- 1 pound bulk bag (16 ounces)
- Fruity and floral
- No pesticides
- No toxins
- Sustainably grown
- Botanical name: Matricaria recutita
- WHOLE CHAMOMILE FLOWERS – Frontier Co-op German Chamomile Flowers (Botanical name: Matricaria recutita) are a fruity and slightly bitter flower, dried for use in teas and cosmetics.
- DELICIOUS AND SOOTHING – Chamomile has a fruity and floral flavor profile. It’s the perfect choice for a relaxing, calming cup of herbal tea.
- VERSATILE – Chamomile is a popular tea herb, It is also commonly used in shampoos, conditioners, bath blends, and cosmetics. This product is keto-, paleo-, and vegan-friendly.
- SOURCED FROM CROATIA – Frontier Co-op German Chamomile is grown in Croatia. These flowers are sustainably grown and cultivated rather than wild-harvested for the best quality.
- ABOUT US – Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We’re committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.