Sauerkraut is one of the greatest probiotic foods out there! Sauerkraut recipes not only taste great on organic hot dogs, hamburgers or on their own, but fermented foods are rich in organic acids, which stimulate the growth of good bacteria. Naturally fermented sauerkraut tastes delicious – crunchy and tangy.
Fresh, Raw & Alive!
Gold Mine handcrafted Organic Sauerkraut is unpasteurized and abundant in friendly, living microorganisms – a powerful aid to digestion and assimilation. Made with Celtic Sea Salt brand sea salt, and absolutely delicious, it’s packaged in glass jars.
Gold Mine’s fresh sauerkraut is recommended by doctors! We attribute its sweet, mouth-watering flavor, in part, to the fact that it is entirely handmade in small batches and aged in special ceramic crocks that allow it to foster the growth of friendly flora in a safe environment.
Independent lab testing shows 7.8 million CFU’s of live lactobacillus and bifid bacterium species per gram. That’s 468 million per ¼ cup serving!
Nutrition Facts – Each serving (1/4 Cup) of Gold Mine Organic Sauerkraut Contains – Calories – 10; Sodium – 210mg (9%); Total Carbohydrate – 1.5g (1%); Fiber – 1g; Protein – 1g; Vitamin C – 15%; Calcium – 1%; Iron – 4% ;
** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet chart.
NOTE: Please keep in mind that since Gold Mine Sauerkraut is NOT pasteurized it will continue to ferment during shipping in hot, summer months. It is hand-packed with hand-screwed-on lids. It will tend to leak. We will package it well in a plastic bag to keep it from damaging other products in an order. We do not give credit for leaking jars.
- KEY INGREDIENTS – Organic cabbage, Celtic sea salt
- PROMOTES EXCELLENT GUT HEALTH – Sauerkraut during fermentation produces Lactobacillus (good bacteria), probiotic which are healthy for your gut. Sauerkraut is also rich in fiber, which aids in regular and smooth bowel movements. This helps in eliminating constipation, bloating, cramping, and excessive gas along the way. Gold Mine’s fresh sauerkraut is recommended by doctors.
- CONDIMENT TO THE MAIN MEAL – The easiest way to add sauerkraut to your diet is as a condiment. It pairs well with almost anything. It can be served as instant salad, add sauerkraut to hot dog for the classic combination etc.
- HAND-CRAFTED JUST FOR YOU – Entirely handmade in small batches and aged in special ceramic crocks that allow it to foster the growth of friendly flora in a safe environment.
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN – The United States of America (USA)