1 TSP of milk kefir grains. Kefir is a fermented milk product (cow, goat or sheep milk) that tastes like a drinkable yogurt. It contains high levels of vitamin B12, calcium, magnesium, vitamin K2, biotin, folate, enzymes and probiotics.
- Make a healthy probiotic beverage
- Milk kefir grains can be used repeatedly
- also a order of powdered milk culture
- Can be flavored with fruit or flavor extracts; makes a delicious beverage or smoothies
- Save money over buying kefir in the grocery store–just add milk!