Cocoa Butter is widely noted to help prevent and reduce stretch marks. Its high percentage of anti-oxidants and fatty acids makes it the key ingredient in every stretch mark cream on the market. Why not use it alone or add it to some other key natural ingredients to make your own, 100% natural Stretch Marks Lotion? SKIN HEALTH – Cocoa Butter is often recommended for alleviating skin conditions such as Eczema and Dermatitis. Cocoa Butter, when applied topically, creates a barrier between sensitive skin and the environment and helps retain needed moisture. Its deep penetration through numerous layers of skin makes it one of the most effective remedies for dry skin available BURNS – Applying Raw Cocoa Butter on light skin burns (from sun or other) creates a soothing, protective and moisturizing effect and relives the itching and burning sensation that commonly attends burn healing. (*Note: always seek the care of a doctor for more serious burns)
- Benefits: reduces the appearance of stretch marks, soothes minor burns and rashes, heals chapped lips and adds moisture to skin
- Use alone or as an ingredient for DIY balms, lotion bars. body butters. stretch mark creams, soaps, etc.
- A free downloadable eBook of 20 DIY skin care recipes is included with your purchase
- Scent is strong, all-natural chocolate. Color varies in shades of cream and dark ivory and close to yellow
- Packaged in a sealed food-grade plastic pouch, inside a stand up resealable kraft pouch